We are a co-creative social permaculture based on cosmic principles.
David Holmgren (one of the fathers of permaculture) has identified 12 principles of permaculture design.
But they are not only principles of permaculture design.
They are actually:
- the principles of organic living,
- the principles of any organic society,
- the principles of the organic lifestyle.
The 12 principles are the manifesto of the nu-civilisation:
(01) Observe and Interact
- Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
(02) Catch and Store Energy
- Make hay while the sun shines.
(03) Obtain a Yield
- You can’t work on an empty stomach.
(04) Apply Self-regulation and Accept Feedback
- The sins of the fathers are visited on the children unto the seventh generation.
(05) Use and Value Renewable Resources and Services
- Let nature take its course.
(06) Produce no Waste
- Waste not, want not.
(07) Design from Patterns to Details
- Can’t see the wood for the trees.
(08) Integrate rather than Segregate
- Many hands make light work.
(09) Use Small and Slow Solutions
- Slow and steady wins the race.
(10) Use and Value Diversity
- Don’t put all your eggs in one basket.
(11) Use Edges and Value the Marginal
- Don’t think you are on the right track, just because it’s a well-beaten path.
(12) Creatively Use and Respond to Change
- Vision is not seeing things as they are, but as they will be.
Become a member and participate in our projects to build a new, natural civilisation – a nu-civilisation!
Here you can easily become a member: