- Regarding the question of distribution, we find a truly grotesque situation: so much is in great abundance just there; nevertheless, there is so much shortage due to artificial scarcity. Whole crops are destroyed even though there are people in the same country who starve to death.
- At the moment, we are in a time of massive transformation. So much is in motion, in change; even if so many do not experience it, because they are simply kept in the hamster wheel calmed, busy, hypnotised.
- This is very important: Do you regard the world, the reality as friendly or hostile. It’s like a slithering racer getting to where he directs his focus: when he stares at the approaching wall, he bounces against it; on the other hand, if he focusses on the road, he will most likely return to it.
- And that’s really strong now: emotions decide about war and peace. If there is enough positive energy then no war can take place.
- Visionaries use their visions to create the socio-morphic fields of the future. All the social structures in which we live today were once created by visionaries.
- But visionaries usually create isolated silos with their visions, thus leading to fragmentation. This fragmentation is often only overcome by the eroding dilution of vision into the usual monotony.
- How can we visionaries create a friendly reality WITHOUT the individual visions degenerating into completely isolated silos, but in a wonderful, modular and compatible, multifaceted individual reality – a true uni-verse.
Simply co-creation. Why?
- Competition has brought us to the rivalry, as we know it with its aggressiveness currently. We are used to that. Competition also leads to oppression with its opposition: culture against culture, people against people, man against woman, parents against children, humans against animals, etc.
- Cooperation comes closer to our naturalness. Cooperation means that we benefit each other. We work together, but we do not foster each other.
- Co-creation is what suits us humans best. We tune into each other and create something completely new.
And that’s exactly what we do at nu-civilization. We carry out co-creative projects in our areas, in which we deliberately let ourselves be guided by cosmic laws that you will only find in our association.
Become a member and participate in our projects to build a new, natural civilisation – a nu-civilisation!
Here you can easily become a member: